Berega Institute of Health Sciences (BIHeS) Job Vacancies
|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||Berega Institute of Health Sciences (BIHeS)|
|Deadline||October 11, 2023|
Location: Berega ward in Kilosa district, owned by the Anglican Church of Tanzania Diocese of Morogoro.
Berega Institute of Health Sciences (BIHeS) is currently offering the following programs:
- Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
- Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ordinary Diploma in Social Work
We are seeking highly qualified and motivated tutors to fill the following positions:
Qualifications, Experience, Duties and Responsibilities
To access comprehensive details regarding qualifications, duties, and responsibilities, kindly download the PDF file provided below.
Remuneration: Successful candidates will receive competitive salaries and benefits in accordance with their qualifications and experience as per the BIHeS Scheme of Service.
General Conditions for Applicants
- All applicants must be citizens of the United Republic of Tanzania, aged not above 45 years.
- Application letters must be accompanied by a current curriculum vitae and all relevant copies of certificates and transcripts, certified by a commissioner of oath/magistrate.
- Provide names and valid addresses (along with phone numbers or emails) of three credible referees.
- If applying via email, all documents must be attached as one PDF document.
How to Apply
Applications should be addressed and sent to:
By Mail: The Diocesan Secretary Diocese of Morogoro P.O. Box 320 Morogoro
OR: Principal Berega Institute of Health Sciences P.O. Box 320 Morogoro
By Email: Send to email@example.com
The application deadline is 11th October 2023 at 4:30 PM.
- Applications received after the specified date and time will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not receive a response within one week after the application deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.