13 Job Opportunities for Pharmaceutical Technician at Mbeya City Council
|Job Title||Pharmaceutical Technician|
|Employer||Mbeya City Council|
|Deadline||November 20, 2023|
The Director of Mbeya City Council announces to qualified individuals the opportunity to apply for employment contracts lasting three (3) months.
These positions are available in various Health Service delivery points (Igawilo Hospital, Iyela Dispensary, Tyunga Health Center, Ruanda, Nzovwe, and Kiwanja mpaka) for the following cadre:
PHARMACEUTICAL TECHINICIAN – 13 POSITIONS
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with a pass in Chemistry.
- Holder of certificate in Pharmacy from a government-recognized institution.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage the use of drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Order, store, and distribute drugs and medical supplies in their designated area.
- Prepare reports on the use of drugs and medical supplies.
- Maintain records of drugs and medical supplies.
- Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
SALARY SCALE: TGHS A Payments are in accordance with government standards.
For additional details regarding this job, kindly access the PDF file provided below.
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
- Applicants should not exceed 45 years of age and must have a clean criminal record.
- All applications must be accompanied by comprehensive personal details (Detailed CV).
- Applications must include copies of academic certificates, educational certificates (Form IV or VI), skill certificates, birth certificate, and two recent passport-sized photos with the name written on the back.
- Retired/dismissed public servants are not allowed to apply. Applicants submitting false information will face legal action.
- Successful applicants will be notified by phone, and their names will be published on the Mbeya City Council website (www.mbeyacc.go.tz). Applicants not informed should consider their application unsuccessful and are encouraged to apply for future job advertisements.
How to Apply
The applicant is kindly requested to submit an application letter, a comprehensive CV, along with academic certificates and a birth certificate.
Application letter must be handwritten by the applicant, and the application letter should be submitted to the Director’s main office of Mbeya City Council located on Maktaba Street, Mbeya City, or by post to the following address:
Mkurugenzi wa Jiji,
Halmashauri ya Jiji la Mbeya,
The deadline for receiving applications is November 20, 2023, at 9:30 AM.