Nurses and Midwives (Maisha Project) Job at Obama Charity Fund Tanzania
|Job Title||Nurse and Midwives|
|Employer||Obama Charity Fund|
|Industry||Private Sector (NGOs)|
|Deadline||November 13, 2023|
A Nurse, or Registered Nurse, will be responsible for supporting Physicians in administering patient care.
Their duties will include providing the correct dosage of medicine to patients, administering IVs based on their patients’ conditions, and monitoring their patients’ vitals to ensure they have the proper blood pressure or heart rate.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma /degree in Nursing
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a medical field, especially in the NGO sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Swahili.
How to Apply
The Foundation is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Apply for this job by following the instructions below
The Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, parental status, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
If you are a qualified candidate, please email us at email@example.com.
Submit your application before 15th November 2023
Please Note: Only complete applications will be reviewed, and only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Obama Charity Fund is an equal opportunity institutions therefore any qualified individual is encouraged to apply