The Geita Regional Office, in collaboration with the ICAP organization, is actively implementing interventions against HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in all Geita Region Councils.
The Geita Regional Office welcomes applications for Temporary Employment (One-Year Contract) from qualified Tanzanians with expertise in healthcare professions.
Selected candidates will be assigned to work in Health Service Centers within the Geita Region Councils and the Regional Referral Hospital.
The advertised positions are as follows
To access detailed information on advertised positions, including qualifications, duties, and responsibilities, kindly download the attached PDF file.[ad3]
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
- Applications must include academic certificates and copies of Form IV or Form VI result slips.
- “Testimonials,” “Provisional Results,” “Statements of Results,” or any other form of secondary school results slips will not be accepted.
- Applicants who studied outside Tanzania must ensure that their certificates are verified and endorsed by the relevant authorities (TCU, NECTA, and NACTE).
- Submission of falsified information and qualifications will result in legal action.
- Attach one recent color “Passport size” photo with the full name of the applicant written on it.
- All job application letters should be written in Kiswahili. Ensure you include a reachable phone number at all times.
- Public servants are not allowed to apply for these positions.
- Selected candidates for interviews will be notified through announcements and phone calls.
How to Apply
Applicants must attach their birth certificates.
Applicants must submit a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a reliable address, phone numbers, and the names of three reliable referees.
Handwritten job application letters should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for receiving job applications is December 7, 2023.