|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||Government of Tanzania (MoH)|
|Deadline||November 3, 2023|
The Ministry of Health in Tanzania, the government body responsible for formulating and implementing health policies, regulations, and guidelines in the country, plays a crucial role in ensuring the provision of quality healthcare services to the Tanzanian population.
Through the Permit of the Office of the President, Staff Management Public and Good Governance with Ref. And. FA.97/128/01/ B”I75 dated 04 May, 2023, and Ref. And FA.97/128/01″B”/78 dated August 9, 2023; it announces 289 Health Cadre vacancies as follows:
To explore the current job openings, we kindly invite you to download the PDF document provided below
General Characteristics for the Applicant
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- Should be at least 18 years old and not more than 45 years old.
- Should not be a Government Employee or an Employee of Religious Organization Hospitals whose salary is paid by the Government.
- An applicant who has been employed by the Government and obtained a check number will be required to consider the Procedure to request the Permit to return to the Public Service and continue to use Check Number after leaving the job as specified on Circular No. CCB.228/271/01 dated August 7, 2012. The applicant should have qualifications and skills according to the Development Circular Service Number. 1 of 2009 regarding cadres under the Ministry of Health as specified above.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of the certificate of the Fourth and/or Sixth Form or Diploma according to Cadre of Applicant. For those who studied abroad or foreign curricula, attach the certification from the Tanzania Examination Council (NECTA).
- Copy of Professional Certificates (Certificates and Transcripts). In addition, those who studied in the colleges abroad, attach a certificate of verification from TCU.
- Biography (C.V).
- A copy of the registration certificate and active license of the relevant profession (Full Registration & Valid License).
- Copy of Internship certificate.
- One small (passport size) photo should be entered in the system.
- A copy of the citizenship ID (NIDA Identification Number).
- If your names are different in your certificates as well as the certificate of birth with NIDA, make sure you submit the oath of names (Deed Pool) from the Registrar of Oaths and register with the Registrar of Deeds, Ministry of Lands and Housing Development.
How to Apply
Please remember to download the comprehensive instruction PDF file below before submitting your application.
- The time to send this application is within two weeks from the date of exit This ad. All applications should be submitted through the Ministry’s available employment system through the website ajira.moh.go.tz.
- All applicants are reminded to be careful when submitting applications, make sure you have filled in all the required elements in the system, including attaching all the required documents.
- Write your application letter to the following address
Wizara ya Afya
The deadline for this application is November 3, 2023