Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences (ZACOHAS) is a fully registered and accredited private college with registration number REG/HAS/233.
We offer technical training in various fields, including Pharmaceutical Sciences, Social Work, Health Information Sciences, Secretarial and Computer Applications, Laboratory Assistant, Records Management, and Procurement and Supply. Our college is committed to producing highly competent graduates to meet society’s needs.
We have one campus located at Chamazi, Temeke Municipal in Dar es Salaam. In pursuit of our objectives, we are seeking competent personnel to fill the following vacancies:
|Job Title||Pharmaceutical Sciences Tutor|
|Employer||Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences|
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Deadline||September 30, 2023|
- Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized institution
- Minimum of two years’ teaching experience in a college
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of the Department, the Tutor’s major responsibilities include:
- Conducting/facilitating lectures and tutorials
- Preparing educational materials
- Involvement in setting, invigilating, and marking examinations, tests, and assignments
- Providing feedback to students
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Participating in research and consultancy projects
- Supervising field practices and clinical rotations
- Performing other duties assigned by senior staff members
- Applicants should apply based on the information in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) and provide three referees with their reliable contacts.
- Attach certified copies of academic certificates, transcripts, and professional registration certificates.
How to Apply
Write a signed application letter in English addressed to the
Human Resources Manager,
Zango College of Health and Allied Sciences,
P.O. Box 42058,
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email subject, mention the title you are applying for.
Deadline for application is September 30, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date at zacohas. Women are highly encouraged to apply.