Bunda District Council- AMREF Health Africa
Bunda is one of the seven districts of Mara Region in the United Republic of Tanzania, East Africa.
It is bordered to the north by Musoma Rural District and Butiama District, to the east by Serengeti District, to the south by Bariadi District and Busega District, and to the west by Lake Victoria.
|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||AMREF Bunda Dsitrict Council|
|Industry||Private Sector (NGOs)|
|Deadline||September 22, 2023|
Bunda District Council Executive Director, in collaboration with AMREF Health Africa Tanzania through the “Afya Thabiti” project, invites qualified Tanzanians to apply for the following positions:
|ART Nurse/Nurse Counselor||5|
|Comunity Health Wokers||7|
|Community Expert Client (CEC)||6|
|Community Outreach Volunteer||6|
Qualifications, Experience, Duties and Responsibilities
If you’re eager to delve into the details of qualifications, experience, duties, and responsibilities, we invite you to explore the comprehensive PDF document available for download below.
This informative resource will provide you with a thorough understanding of the prerequisites for the role, the desired experience, as well as the specific responsibilities that come with it.
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens, aged 18 and over but not more than 45 years old.
- Attach a copy of the National Identification (NIDA) card or NIDA number for those without it.
- Include a detailed CV with address and phone number, along with three reliable referees.
- Attach education and professional certificates, including Form Four or Six certificates and professional certificates.
- Certificates from outside Tanzania must be verified by NECTA and NACTE.
- Retired applicants need permission from the Office of the President, Public Service Management, and Good Governance.
- Application letter must be handwritten in Kiswahili or English, mentioning the desired position.
- The letter should be signed by the applicant, or it will be rejected.
- False information will result in legal action.
How to Apply
Send applications by post or hand delivery to:
Mkurugenzi Mtendaji (W),
Halmashauri ya Wilaya ya Bunda
BUNDA – MARA.
The deadline for applications is 22/09/2023.
Further Contact Informations
For more information, visit the Bunda District Council website at www.bundadc.go.tz or check notice boards at the Council’s office.