49 Job for Various Healthcare Professionals at Benjamin Mkapa Hospital (Volunteering Positions)
|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||Benjamin Mkapa Hospital (BMH)|
|Deadline||November 15, 2023|
Benjamin Mkapa Hospital, inaugurated on the 13th of October, 2015, and established under the Government Notice No. 453 of 2015, gazetted by the government on the 16th of October, 2015, has a significant purpose.
This establishment was initiated by the 4th term President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, who aimed to create a cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment center in Tanzania by 2015.
The primary goal was to reduce the financial burden on the government by reducing the need to refer patients abroad.
With a bed capacity of 400, Benjamin Mkapa Hospital serves both inpatient and outpatient cases from within Tanzania and abroad.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of health services, including Emergency Medicine, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Imaging services such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerized Tomography Scan (CT scan), Mammography, X-ray, Ultrasound, Angiography, Cath-Lab, Laboratory Services, Surgical Services, and Radiotherapy Services.
To continue providing quality specialized health services, the hospital is currently seeking suitable applicants for volunteer positions to fill 49 vacant posts below.
Qualifications, Experience, Duties and Responsibilities
To access the complete list of available vacancies, along with detailed information regarding qualifications, experience, and job responsibilities, kindly click the link provided to download the attached PDF file.
Your gateway to a wealth of career opportunities awaits within its pages.
- iApplicants must provide an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) containing reliable contact information, including postal address/post code, email, and telephone numbers.
- Applicants must include certified copies of the following certificates:
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Professional Registration and Training Certificates from the respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, where applicable.
- Birth certificate.
- The following certificates should not be attached:
- Form IV and Form VI results slips.
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education must be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
How to Apply
Before you proceed to submit any documents to Benjamin Mkapa Hospital, please take a moment to ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed and comprehended the terms and conditions associated with each of the vacancies outlined in the PDF file provided below this ad.
Please submit a signed application letter in either Swahili or English,
Executive Director, Benjamin Mkapa Hospital,
P.O. Box 11088,
The application deadline is 15th November, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the interview date.