| Litembo Diocesan Hospital | Various Position at Litembo Diocesan Hospital | Healthcare Professionals jobs |
|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||Litembo Diocesan Hospital|
|Deadline||July 31, 2023|
Litembo Diocesan Hospital is pleased to announce the following vacancies
- Second Class Doctor (II) – 1 Post
- Dental Therapist II – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist (Practical Therapist Level Diploma Class II) – 1 Post
- Class II Nursing Officer (Anaesthetic Nurse) – 1 Post
- Secretarial Services – 1 Post
General Conditions for Applicants
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania. All applicants must be between 18-45 years of age.
- All applicants must attach a copy of the birth certificate.
- All applicants must attach copies of active licenses and professional certifications depending on the position they applied for.
- All the applicants should have studied in Universities recognized by the Government.
- All applicants must have at least three years of experience or more.
- All applicants should attach personal information (CV) with addresses and telephone numbers of credibility with two (2) names of guarantors.
- All applicants must attach a copy of the National ID (NIDA) to whom they do not have IDs, so NIDA numbers should be written in the CV information.
How to Apply
Submit your application on hand at Litembo Diocesan Hospital in Mbinga, Ruvuma
Write your application letter to the followingaddress:
The deadline for sending applications is July 31, 2023
| Litembo Mbinga Ruvuma | Various Position at Hospitali ya Litembo | Healthcare Professionals jobs |