Peking Healthcare, located in Ilala district of Dar es Salaam, warmly welcomes applications from dedicated and skilled Assistant Nursing Officers to join our esteemed team and help fulfill our current job openings.
|Job Title||Assistant Nursing Officer|
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Deadline||September 10, 2023|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide general nursing care to all patients.
- Administer medications and injections as prescribed by doctors.
- Monitor patient progress and promptly address any changes in status to ensure patient comfort and safety.
- Conduct frequent patient evaluations, including monitoring vital signs.
- Assist in essential medical procedures.
- Aid doctors during treatment and ward rounds.
- Perform any other duties relevant to the scope of work assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a Certificate/Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions.
- Registered with the Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council with valid licenses.
DESIRED: High level of integrity (to be tested). Applicants living in Dar es Salaam are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Join Peking Healthcare Apply by email only by attaching a cover letter, your CV, and professional certificates as a single PDF document through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruitment process is ongoing, and applications will be accepted until the right candidate is obtained. However, the deadline to apply is 10 September 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.