Tanzania Revenue Authority – Job Interview Information
Background: The Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA) was established by Act of Parliament No. 11 of 1995, commencing operations on July 1, 1996.
TRA’s mission is to manage the collection of Government taxes fairly and achieve the vision of being an “Institute of Reliable Income for Social and Economic Development.”
Job Interviews: TRA wishes to inform all job seekers who applied for positions between May 27, 2023, and June 09, 2023, that interviews will be conducted in stages, beginning on September 24, 2023. Successful applicants will be notified.
Instructions for Interviewees
If you are called for an interview, please adhere to the following instructions:
- Check the interview schedule for your date, time, and section.
- Bring a valid identification card (National ID, Resident ID, Voter ID, Driver’s License, or Passport).
- Ensure you have your ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES from Birth Certificate to the highest qualification.
- Testimonials, provisional results, or Form IV and VI result slips will NOT be accepted.
- Cover your own expenses for food, travel, and accommodation.
- Take note of your interview details (date, time, and location).
- If you studied outside Tanzania, ensure your certificates are verified by relevant authorities.
- If applicable, bring your Professional Board registration certificates and licenses.
- Copy your interview number from your account; it won’t be provided on the interview day.
- Leave phones, watches, and electronic devices at home; they are not allowed during the interview.
- Find the Interview Schedule at www.tra.go.tz.
- For more information, visit TRA Offices or contact:
“Together We Build Our Nation“
How to Access This List
To access the complete list of selected applicants, we invite you to click on the link provided below.
This will allow you to conveniently download the PDF file containing the comprehensive list of successful candidates.