General Practitioner (MD) Job at Peking Healthcare
|Job Title||General Practitioner (MD)|
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult patients in accordance with professional and National Guidelines for Clinical Management.
- Organize and ensure the delivery of medical consultations and treatments in compliance with required standards.
- Implement and standardize Peking healthcare clinical policies, tools, and hygiene protocols to minimize clinical risks and maintain patient care quality.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding patient cases and records.
- Implement diagnosis, prescription, and prevention procedures within their competencies.
- Ask appropriate questions to patients, follow protocols, and use laboratory services when necessary.
- Ensure cleaning and minor maintenance tasks are performed according to protocols.
- Record all medical activities in individual patient cards and registration books for data traceability.
- Maintain contact with patients, provide health information, and respond to their questions.
- Inform patients and their families about illnesses and treatment, ensuring informed consent and treatment adherence.
- Make medical decisions with the highest level of integrity and ethics.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a CSSE/ACSSE plus a Degree in Clinical Medicine and valid licenses.
- Experience of not less than 5 years.
- Charming with excellent customer service and problem-solving attitude.
- High level of integrity.
- Applicants living in Dar es Salaam are highly encouraged to apply.
Remuneration: Attractive remuneration package/Negotiable
How to Apply
Apply by email only by attaching cover letter, your CVs, professional certificates, and licenses (In a Single PDF Document) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruitment process is ongoing as we receive applications until the right candidate will be obtained.