/ Laboratory Scientists Job / Wataalamu wa Maabara / Medical Laboratory / MUST / Mbeya University of Science and Technology /
Mbeya University of Science and Technology is seeking for a highly motivated and skilled individual with a Master’s Degree in Microbiology and Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Medical Parasitology and Entomology, Hematology or any other health-related fields
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lecturers, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programs;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualifications and Experience
Holder of Master’s Degree in Microbiology and Immunology, Clinical Chemistry, Medical Parasitology and Entomology, Hematology or any other health-related fields with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 in the first degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences with a minimum of B+ in dissertation.
In addition, Unclassified Master’s degree by thesis/research only shall be considered if the applicant has a pass grade and published at least two (2) papers in reputable peer reviewed journals in a relevant field recognized university.
Applicants must be registered and recognized as practitioners in their fields by their relevant professional Boards/Councils.
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Submit your application not later than 8 May 2023
Apply for other Laboratory Scientists Job here