Abrahamic Star Health Center, located in Butiama District in Mara Region, announces employment opportunities for various health cadres as follows.
- MEDICAL DOCTOR – 1
- CLINICAL OFFICERS – 4
- ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICERS (R.N) – 8
- ENROLLED NURSES (E.N) – 12
- LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST – 1
- ASSISTANT LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST – 1
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN – 1
- PHARMACEUTICAL ASSISTANT – 1
- HEALTH INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGER – 1
- Be a citizen of Tanzania.
- He or she should be at least 18 years old and not more than 45 years old.
- He or she should not be employed by the government.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- Copy of form four/six certificate(s) according to the applicant’s cadre.
- Copy of professional certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.).
- Copy of the relevant cadre’s license.
- Copy of national identity card (NIDA).
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The selected applicant will be assigned to work at the Abrahamic Star Health Center located in Butiama district council.
Application must be sent not later than 30 April 2023
More Health Job