/ Medical Laboratory Technology / Medical Laboratory Sciences / The University of Dodoma / UDOM / Wataalamu wa Maabara / UDOM jobs /
Title: Assistant Lecture Medical Laboratory Sciences
The University of Dodoma (UDOM) is seeking to fill the position of Assistant Lecturer in Medical Laboratory Sciences. There are two vacant positions available. The application timeline for this job is from May 11, 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities
The following are the duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Attend an induction course in pedagogic skills if the candidate has not completed one before
- Conduct lectures, tutorials, seminars, and practicals for undergraduate programs
- Prepare and present case studies
- Conduct and publish/disseminate research results
- Identify and provide support to students who may be having difficulties
- Participate in supervised consultancies and community services
- Attend workshops, conferences, and symposia
- Perform any other duties assigned by the relevant authorities.
Qualification and Experience
To be considered for this position, the applicant must have:
- A Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science or Bachelor of Health Laboratory Sciences from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 3.8
- A Master of Medical Laboratory Sciences with a minimum GPA of 4.0
- Must be registered and recognized by Health Laboratory Practitioner Council.
Remuneration: The salary for this position is PUTS 2.1.
How to Apply
Apply for the job via the employment portal using the given link.
Submit your application not later than May 24, 2023.
More UDOM Jobs click here