/ Epiphany Hospital Jobs / Various Healthcare Positions / Ajira za Afya / Ajira za Wataalamu wa Afya / Epiphany Hospital Mbagala /
Epiphany Hospital is currently seeking dedicated and qualified professionals to join our healthcare team. We have the following job positions available:
2. Medical Doctor (With valid license),
3. Registered Nurse (With valid license),
4. Pharm-tech (With valid license),
5. Nurse Attendant
Positions and Qualifications
- Must have relevant qualifications and experience as a Radiographer.
- Familiarity with operating radiographic equipment and knowledge of radiographic procedures.
- Ability to accurately interpret and analyze diagnostic images.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Medical Doctor
- Valid medical license is a must.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience practicing medicine.
- Ability to diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Strong knowledge of medical guidelines and protocols.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Registered Nurse
- Must possess a valid nursing license.
- Proven experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of nursing care processes and protocols.
- Ability to provide compassionate and quality patient care.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Valid license as a Pharm-tech is required.
- Experience working in a pharmacy or healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of pharmaceuticals and medications.
- Ability to accurately dispense medication and provide patient education.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Nurse Attendant
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a Nurse Attendant.
- Assist nursing staff in providing patient care.
- Ability to monitor patients’ vital signs and report any changes.
- Knowledge of basic medical procedures and protocols.
- Strong empathy and compassion for patients.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and CV via the following channels:
Phone: 0714008373 / 0657634153
Submit your application not later than 15:00hrs on 19/05/2023
Please ensure that your application includes the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact Information
- Job Position(s) you are applying for
- Valid License Number (where applicable)
- Educational Qualifications
- Relevant Work Experience
- Professional References
Location: Epiphany Hospital Mbagala Kuu, Njia ya Ng’ombe Dar es Salaam
We value diversity and equal opportunities, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Epiphany Hospital.
More Epiphany Hospital Jobs Click here
Follow us Telegram