/ Jane Goodall Institute Tanzania /Nurses Jobs in Tanzania / Wauguzi / Ajira za Afya / Ajira za Wataalamu wa Afya / Nursing Jobs /
The Jane Goodall Institute Tanzania is a non-governmental organization that focuses on wildlife research, conservation, socio-economic development, and environmental education.
They are looking for a qualified Tanzanian nurse to work in Gombe National Park, Kigoma.
The nurse will be responsible for taking care of the health of workers at the field station.
This includes treating injuries and illnesses, maintaining good health, and handling emergencies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing physical exams on workers to ensure they are healthy and free from communicable diseases
- Prescribing and recommending treatment or referring patients to appropriate clinics/hospitals, providing first aid, immunizations,
- Assistance in convalescence and rehabilitation, collaborating with public health departments to trace and treat communicable diseases
- Providing health education and counseling to staff/community.
- Must have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in nursing/midwifery from an accredited school of nursing and midwifery
- A valid practicing license
- At least three years of nursing and midwifery experience
- Knowledge of professional nursing & midwifery principles, procedures, and techniques.
- Must also be able to maintain confidentiality, adhere to professional code of conduct, and treat all patients and staff with respect without prejudice.
- They must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be able to work flexible hours including weekends, and be a team worker.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted with a CV, copy of relevant certificates, testimonials, and three reputable and current referees. Via e-mail below
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply for the position.
The deadline for submitting the application is May 16, 2023.
More Nursing Jobs click here
Follow Us Telegram