Paramedic at Tindwa Medical and Health Services
|Employer||Tindwa Medical and Health Services|
|Location||Dar es Salaam, Tanzania|
|Deadline||October 30, 2023|
Are you a dedicated healthcare professional looking to make a difference in the field of emergency medicine? Tindwa Medical and Health Services is seeking a qualified Paramedic to join our dynamic team!
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Degree | Diploma in Nursing | Clinical Medicine from a recognized institute.
- Valid Practice license with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Essential certifications in BLS, ALS, and ITLS.
- Additional emergency training will be a valuable asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to emergency medical situations promptly and efficiently.
- Administer necessary medical care and life-saving procedures.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary healthcare team.
- Ensure the highest standard of patient care and safety.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and are ready to contribute to our mission of saving lives, apply for this job by following instructions below
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tindwa Medical and Health Servises
Dar es Salaam
Application Deadline is October 30, 2023
Join our team and be a part of our commitment to providing top-notch healthcare services. Your dedication could be the lifeline that someone desperately needs! Don’t miss this opportunity.