/ Pharmacist Jobs / The University of Dodoma (UDOM) / Wafamasia / Chuo Kikuu cha Dodoma / Ajira za Afya / Wataalamu wa Afya /
Job Title: Assistant Lecturer (Pharmacy)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programs;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform any other duties that the relevant authorities may assign.
- An applicant must be a holder of Bachelor of Pharmacy with a minimum GPA of 3.8 from recognized Institutions and a Master of Pharmacy with a minimum GPA of 4.0 from recognized Institutions.
- Applicants must be registered and recognized by Pharmacy Council.
Renumeration: PUTS 2.1
How to Apply
Apply for the job via the ajira portal using the given link.
Submit your application not later than 24 May 2023
More Pharmacist Jobs click here