/ Interview at The Parliament / Majina ya Walioitwa Kwenye Usaili Bunge / Usaili Bunge 2023 / Utumishi Ajira Portal /
The Secretary of the Parliament, on behalf of the Secretariat of the Parliament, would like to inform all job seekers who have applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted from May 27, 2023, to June 3, 2023.
Additionally, job centers will be assigned to the applicants who pass the interview. The interviewees who are called for the interview should follow the following instructions:
General Interview Instructions – Utumishi Ajira Portal
- The interview will be held from May 27, 2023, to June 3, 2023, as shown in this announcement. The time and place of the interview will be specified for each cadre.
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a mask.
- Each interviewee should have identification for verification.
- Acceptable IDs include: Resident ID, Voter ID, Employment ID, Citizenship ID, or Passport.
- Interviewees must bring their ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES, starting from the birth certificate, Form IV, VI, Diploma, Higher Diploma, Degree, and any other relevant qualifications.
- Interviewees who present testimonials, provisional results, statement of results, or Forms IV and VI result slips (Form V and Form VI result slips) will NOT be accepted and WILL NOT be allowed to continue with the interview.
- Each interviewee will be responsible for their own food, travel, and accommodation expenses.
- Each interviewee should take note of the date, time, and place they have been scheduled for the interview.
- For applicants who studied outside Tanzania, it is important to ensure that their certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant authority (such as TCU, NACTE, or NECTA).
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, they should not hesitate to apply again when job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.
- All interviewees called for the interview should make sure to log in to their accounts and copy the interview number, as these numbers will not be given on the day of the interview.
- All interviewees are informed that the weather in Dodoma City is cold, so it is advised to wear clothes that can withstand the cold weather.
- The interviewee is not allowed to bring a phone or any electronic device to the interview area.
More Utumishi Ajira Portal Call for Interviews Click Here