Paramedic job at Tindwa Medical and Health Services Tanzania
Tindwa Medical and Health Services is a leading healthcare provider dedicated to delivering high-quality medical services to our community.
We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced Paramedic to join our team and contribute to our mission of saving lives and providing exceptional care.
|Job Title||Various Positions|
|Employer||Tindwa Medical and Health Services (TMHS)|
|Deadline||September 20, 2023|
Job Description: We are looking for a qualified Paramedic with the following qualifications and skills:
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or Clinical Medicine from a recognized institute.
- Valid practice license.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Paramedic.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Any other emergency medical training or certifications will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to emergency medical calls and provide immediate care to patients.
- Assess patient conditions and administer appropriate medical treatment.
- Safely transport patients to medical facilities.
- Maintain accurate patient records and report findings to medical staff.
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best patient care.
- Stay current with advancements in emergency medical procedures and technologies.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for this application is September 20, 2023.
Join our team and be a part of our commitment to providing exceptional healthcare services to our community.
Your skills and dedication can help save lives and make a positive impact on our patients’ well-being.
Tindwa Medical and Health Services is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.