/ Pharmaceutical Technician Jobs / Wafamasia / Ajira za Afya / Wataalamu wa Afya / Pharmacist / Pharmaceutical Technician Job Tanzania /
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Technicians (2)
Location: Mbagala, Dar es Salaam
We are currently seeking two (2) qualified and experienced Pharmaceutical Technicians to join our team at Mauly Pharmacy in Mbagala, Dar es Salaam.
The successful candidates will be responsible for providing quality pharmaceutical services to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing drugs and other pharmaceutical products to customers
- Providing customers with relevant information about drugs and their usage
- Monitoring drug inventory levels and ordering supplies when necessary
- Ensuring that the pharmacy operates in compliance with regulatory standards
- Maintaining accurate records of drug transactions
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences from a recognized institution
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Council
- At least one (1) year of experience working in community pharmacies
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations governing the pharmaceutical industry in Tanzania
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
How to Apply[ad1]
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter, updated CV, and academic certificates to Maulypharmacy@gmail.com.
The deadline for submitting applications is 15th May 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
More Pharmaceutical Technician Jobs click here
Follow us Telegram