The application is invited to apply for the UH Hilo Scholarship 2025. This is a fully funded and partially funded scholarship in the USA at the University of Hawai’i. Each college at UH Hilo annually awards scholarships to students. Deadlines to apply are typically in March for the following academic year.
Both UH Hilo and the UH System offer scholarships. Scholarships are open to students who are admitted to the University. The UH System Common Scholarship Application is a single application form that you use to apply for all of these scholarships, including both UH Hilo and UH scholarships.
You only need to submit one application for these scholarships. (Please note that international students attending UH Hilo on a student visa do not need to submit a FAFSA–Free Application for Federal Student Aid–to apply for these scholarships.)
UH Hilo International Student Scholarship 2025
- Country: USA
- University: University of Hawaii Hilo.
- Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Funding.
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Country Eligibility: International Students.
- Deadline: March
University Of Hawai’i Scholarship Eligibility
The following eligibility conditions are valid;
- Applications are accepted worldwide.
- Graduation in any area
- The scholarship will be awarded to a limited number of students who have F-1 student visas and have demonstrated excellent academic performance in their courses.
- Applicants must have an average academic grade (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- English language requirement: candidates must, for admission purposes, provide TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- Online Application form
- Bank statement or Copy of the financial sponsor’s
- High school transcript (Only in English)
- College transcript and degree (Only in English)
- Student Passport Copy
- The application fee is $50 (US)
How To Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are required to take admission ion the bachelor’s degree program at the university and then after you can access the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcripts, copy of financial sponsor’s bank statement, or bank verification and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, applicants have to provide the test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Hawaii at Hilo will provide the award amount for the students who have demonstrated excellent academic performance and have some degree of financial need.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.