The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Health wishes to inform you about the scheduled employment of applicants for Contracts funded through the “Global Fund” who successfully passed the interview conducted between February 1st and 3rd, 2024.
The individuals listed in this announcement are required to report to the Ministry’s Offices at the National Health Insurance Fund building on the 4th floor on February 13-14, 2024, to sign the employment contract with two (2) copies for each certificate used during the application and interview process.
- Birth certificate copy
- Copies of Secondary Education certificates (Form Four (4) and Six (6))
- Copies of professional certificates
- Copy of Internship Training certificate
- Copy of registration certificate from the relevant council (Valid License)
- Copy of Accreditation and Equivalence certificates for those who studied abroad from TCU and NECTA, including those who studied Secondary Education or foreign curriculums
- For those with name discrepancies in their certificates and birth certificates, they must submit an affidavit of names (Deed Pool) from the Registrar of Oaths and registered by the Registrar of Deeds, Ministry of Lands, Housing, and Human Settlements Development
- National ID/ Citizenship number (NIDA) and
- Two (2) Passport Size Photos.
Furthermore, those who report with incomplete documents as mentioned above will not be accepted.
Full List of Applicants Called for Work
Please download the PDF file below to view the full list of applicants invited to participate in the 2024 project, funded by the Global Funds