/ Pharmacist Jobs / Wafamasia / Wataalamu wa Afya / Jerasp Ajira za Afya / Ajira za Afya Tanzania / EM Hospital /
EM Hospital is looking for a vibrant young experienced, very flexible and passionate Medical Pharmacist who is eager to work in our hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To receive prescription, check their validity and accurately process them electronically correctly dispensing the patients with the appropriate medicines and measuring doses.
- To order medicines and medical consumables from the main warehouse according to schedule set and in case of emergency.
- To ensure proper arrangement of medicines and consumables in the dispensing areas following FEFO System.
- To update and share items which are available at the pharmacy to the clinical team and advice on alternatives when items are out of stock.
- Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy from ANY recognised university or college.
- Aged 25-30 years.
- Basic knowledge in computer studies (MS Word, Excel…)
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
- MUST be registered by Pharmacy Council of Tanzania. Minimum 2 years of experience.
How to Apply
If you are interested please submit your cover letter, curriculum vitae with 3 references and certified license and academic certificates
Please send your application via email with job title on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your application not later than 20 May 2023
EM Hospital Contact Information
0657802873 / 0755283655
Kibaoni, Mji Mwema – Kigamboni
EM Hospital…. Feel Better
For more Pharmacist jobs Click here
Follow us Telegram