Physiotherapists assist patients in rehabilitating physical problems caused by illness, injury, disability or aging, through treatment.
The responsibilities of physiotherapists include planning treatments, reviewing recovery, and conducting therapeutic exercises with patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide physical/practical therapy
- To collect and maintain patient statistics and information
- Maintaining medical supplies
- Provide health education to the community about identifying symptoms and preventing disability
- To examine the patient to identify and plan treatment in practice
- To collect and maintain patient statistics and information and
- To perform other tasks in his field assigned to him by his Head of work.
The applicant must have completed Form Four/Six with a Diploma in the field of Physiotherapy/Practical Therapist from a Government recognized institution.
How to Apply
All application must be done online via Public Service Recruitment Portal (Ajira Portal) through link provided below[ad1]
Remember to attach your application letter written to the address below
KATIBU WA BUNGE
OFISI YA BUNGE
10 BARABARA YA MOROGORO
Submit your application online before 4th May 2023