The mission of DCMC Trust is to provide accessible and sustainable quality health care through a Tanzanian comprehensive health system which encompasses community-based prevention and primary, secondary and selected specialized and super-specialized care.
DCMC Hospital is a Christian Health Ministry owned by the Registered Trustees of Dodoma Christian Medical Center Trust (DCMCT) located at Imagi Hill, Ntyuka Dodoma.
Since its establishment it has served thousands of patients as a multispecialty hospital offering quality health care for the people of Central Tanzania and in collaboration with other stake holders and in line with the Government policies.
Qualifications, Experience, Duties and Responsibilities
To thoroughly assess the qualifications, experience, duties, and responsibilities associated with each position, we kindly request that you download the PDF file containing comprehensive details regarding these job roles.
This document will provide you with the necessary information to make informed decisions regarding your application or recruitment process.
General Conditions for All Applicants
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, email address, and reachable telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strengths of the information given in this advertisement.
- The title of the position applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter/email and marked on the envelope
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates/ transcripts as follows:
- Postgraduate Degree, First Degree/Advanced Diploma, Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificates where applicable.
- Professional Certificates/Licenses from respective boards where applicable.
- One recent passport size picture and copy of birth certificate.
- Form IV and Form VI result slips are strictly not accepted. Presentation of forged academic certificates and other information in the CV will necessitate to legal action.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable work-related referees with their reliable contacts.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date of the interview
How to Apply
Application letters should be POSTED or HAND DELIVERED to the Following address
Imagi Hill, Ntyuka
P O Box 658
Those using e-mail should submit their applications to email@example.com
The deadline for receiving applications is February 15, 2024 at 4:00 PM