A laboratory technologist will be responsible for performing scientific laboratory tests and experiments in order to aid in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
May work in a variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, research institutions, and commercial laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Testing samples brought to the Laboratory;
- Storing samples that need to be examined or sent to high-level laboratories;
- Performing laboratory inspection tasks, reagents, equipment, chemicals and chemical storage;
- Keeping laboratory records that have been found during the investigation;
- To train the employees under him; and
- To do other tasks in his field that he will be assigned by his Head of work.
Applicants must have a Diploma in the field of Health Laboratory from Health Colleges recognized by the Government and which are registered with Councils where applicable.
Remuneration: TGSH B
How to Apply
All application must be sent online via public service recruitment portal (Ajira Portal) through link provided below[ad1]
Remembe to attach you application letter written under the address below
KATIBU WA BUNGE
OFISI YA BUNGE
10 BARABARA YA MOROGORO
All application must be submitted not later than 4 May 2023