20 Job Opportunities for Nurses at LMFAR
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients.
Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
|Private Sector (NGOs)
|October 15, 2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/Bachelor degree in nursing.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- PAR certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in home health care.
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care.
Remuneration will consider the experience and qualifications of the candidate (USD 1500-3500)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit:[ad1]
(a) a confidential cover letter;
(b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees.
All applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted up to 15th October 2023.