Job Opportunities for Nurses at Sikonge Mission Hospital
|Sikonge Mission Hospital
|November 10, 2023
Sikonge Mission Hospital, through the Office of the Hospital Chief Medical Officer, welcomes applications from qualified and capable Tanzanians to work in the nursing and midwifery positions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a diploma in nursing and midwifery from a government-approved and recognized institution.
- The applicant must have an active license registered with the Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council (TNMC).
- Applicants should have a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience, giving preference to those with longer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide nursing care
- Collect essential health information
- Supervise subordinate nurses
- Educate patients and the community about their health issues
- Provide maternal and reproductive health services
- Perform other duties assigned by the head of the department related to their education, skills, and expertise.
- All applicants must be Tanzanian citizens.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-45.
- All applicants should attach a copy of their birth certificate.
- Applicants must provide copies of active licenses and relevant professional certificates based on the position they are applying for.
- All applicants must include a CV with their contact information, two (2) reliable references, and their full names.
- Applicants without a National ID (NIDA) should provide their NIDA numbers in their CV details.
How to Apply
Please ensure that you submit your application with careful attention to the instructions provided below.[ad1]
Hospitali ya Sikonge Mission,
Or using email address below
The application deadline sikonge mission hospital is November 10, 2023.