Dreaming big is in our DNA. At AB InBev, we are always looking forward, serving up new ways to meet life’s moments.
We seek individuals with passion, talent, and curiosity to unleash their full potential. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Define, develop, and implement optimal brewery-wide microbiological standards and work practices to ensure compliance with microbiological process and product specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain/clean and calibrate laboratory equipment as per schedules
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment
- Prepare and conduct micro samples
- Record, evaluate, and report results promptly
- Operate all laboratory equipment
- Apply troubleshooting and root cause identification for problem-solving
- Conduct laboratory technical and site GMP audits
- Improve 5S by maintaining housekeeping and safety standards
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/Biotechnology or equivalent
- Minimum: 3-6 months on-the-job training
- 2-3 years of experience in Laboratory, Brewing, or Packaging operation
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of VPO principles
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
The deadline for this application is January 30, 2024