A laboratory technologist will be responsible for performing scientific laboratory tests and experiments in order to aid in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.
May work in a variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, research institutions, and commercial laboratories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Testing samples brought to the Laboratory;
- Storing samples that need to be examined or sent to high-level laboratories;
- Performing laboratory inspection tasks, reagents, equipment, chemicals and chemical storage;
- Keeping laboratory records that have been found during the investigation;
- To train the employees under him; and
- To do other tasks in his field that he will be assigned by his Head of work.
Applicants must have a Diploma in the field of Health Laboratory from Health Colleges recognized by the Government and which are registered with Councils where applicable.
Remuneration: TGSH B
How to Apply
All application must be sent online via public service recruitment portal (Ajira Portal) through link provided below
Remembe to attach you application letter written under the address below
KATIBU WA BUNGE
OFISI YA BUNGE
10 BARABARA YA MOROGORO
All application must be submitted not later than 4 May 2023