/ BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited / Site Nurse / Wataalamu wa Afya / Ajira za Afya / Ajira Kwa Wataalamu wa Afya /
BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites job application for Site Nurse.
Project: EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility
Employer: BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)
Work Location: Tanga Port
Position Title: Site Nurse
Reports To: BBN Ltd. HSE Management
May 2023 to June 2025
Job Type: Full Time
Purpose and Scope of Assignment.
Site nurse will be responsible for developing and implementing Health and Safety programs, assessing health risks in addition to the prevention and treatment of resultant illness or injury.
Site nurse should promote good health among employees by implementing necessary measures and keeping health records for every employee and maintaining good communication with company management regarding healthcare and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide emergency support and treatments at the work place.
- Develop and implement health and safety programs.
- Follow-ups on admitted staff to check their progress and communicate to management accordingly.
- Compile and maintain accidents and injury register.
- Maintain clinic ﬁles and correspondence to ensure information are well kept and available when required.
- Refer patients to approved medical service providers for review and further management.
- Ensure Clinic environments are clean and comfortable.
- Monitor and replenish drugs to maintain adequate stock levels.
- Organize and conduct preventive health programs to enhance employees wellness.
- Organize and conduct preventive and health care for employee’s awareness on pandemic diseases, HIV and other related.
- Coordinating with HR Department regarding WCF necessary information or documents for facilitating claims.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- 5 years progressive experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Should be sensitive to patients feelings and able to keep maters conﬁdenal.
- Ability to exhibit patience and tolerance.
- Good understanding of legal and mandatory requirements.
- Computer literacy in MS oﬃce application.
- Possess counseling skill.
How to Apply[ad2]
All applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs and all attachments to be combined in a single document)[ad1]
All application must be submitted not later than 19 May 2023, 17:00.
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.
For More Nurse Jobs Click Here
Follow us Telegram