EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – PADRE PIO COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND ALLIED SCIENCES (PCoHAS)
Date: 6th September 2023
The Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences (PCoHAS) is a fully registered and accredited private college with registration number REG/HAS̸186.
We offer Pharmaceutical sciences, Clinical medicine, and Social Work courses to the diploma level.
Our mission is to produce highly competent graduates to address the societal needs in the country. PCoHAS operates from two campuses, with the main campus situated opposite Temeke Regional Referral Hospital, Temeke Municipal in Dar es Salaam.
Opportunities Summary Table
|Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences
|Dar es Salaam
|September 21, 2023
The college invites applications from qualified Tanzanians for the following positions:
- Medical Doctor – 1 Post
- Dental Therapist – 2 Posts
- Sonographer/ Radiographer – 1 Post
- Receptionist with expertise in Medical Records/IT – 1 Post
- Admission Officer – 1 Post
- Pharmaceutical Technician – 3 Posts
- Pharmacist – 1 Post
- Bursar – 2 Posts
- Social Worker – 2 Posts
- Applicants must be Tanzanian citizens with at least two (2) years of experience.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- All application letters should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the date of issuing this advert.
How to Apply?
Applicants should apply based on the information in this advertisement. Attach certified copies of the following certificates:[ad1]
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma professional Certificates
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma academic transcripts
- Form IV and Form VI National Examinations certificates.
- Birth Certificates
- License to practice from the respective professional bodies
ii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
Certificates from Foreign examination bodies for ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE). Certificates from Foreign Universities should be certified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
iii. Application letter should be written in English and addressed to;
Human Resources Manager Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences Limited.
P.O. Box 45801,
Temeke, Dar es Salaam.
iv. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date. Women are highly encouraged to apply. Applications should be submitted via Email address: email@example.com or directly to the human resources office at Padre Pio College of Health and Allied Sciences.
Application Deadline is 21st September 2023