Job Title: Assistant Nursing Officer (ANO) / Enrolled Nurse
Under the supervision of the hospital Matron, the Assistant Nursing Officer (ANO) provides healthcare and support to patients in a medical facility.
To ensure high standards of patient and family care are maintained at all times, under the direction of the Matron or Senior Nursing/Midwife Officer.
Maintain and motivate a professional and efficient staff and exercise leadership as part of the nursing/midwives team and maintain a professional friendly atmosphere and create a dignified environment.
To ensure that all necessary standards are maintained in compliance with Kitengule Hospital Policy guidelines and according to nursing/midwives professional code of conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide healthcare and support to patients under the direction of the Matron or Senior Nursing/Midwife Officer.
- Maintain high standards of patient and family care.
- Motivate and lead a professional and efficient nursing/midwifery team.
- Ensure compliance with Kitengule Hospital Policy guidelines and professional code of conduct.
- Maintain a professional, friendly atmosphere, and a dignified environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Diploma or Certificate in Nursing & Midwifery.
- Currently registered with TNMC.
- Valid Nursing License.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Relevant working experience.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to work independently and with direction.
- Record vital signs and update patient charts.
- Ensure patients receive appropriate care and services.
- Presentable, smart, with a humble demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver.
How to Apply
- Send application letter and CV, birth with academic certificates to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications sent via email will be accepted.
P.O Box 5554
Dar es Salaam
The deadline of receiving applications is February 17, 2024